Yesterday was Abby's birthday. I can't believe she is 2 already! Time has gone by too quickly. She is definitely not a baby any more. We had a good day. We ran some errands in the morning and then after her nap, we went outside to the park to play and then played in the backyard. It was about 50 degrees and dry, so it felt great to be outside. We've had a week of nice weather! Here are some photos I took throughout the day of our new 2-year old:
Watching Dora the Explorer, her favorite show, first thing in the morning.

3 comments:
I was hoping you'd have some birthday pictures posted! I love her cute pig-tails, and the cake turned out great! See you tomorrow.
The pictures of Abby are great! She is so sweet and you can tell so loved by her brothers! The cake is beautiful!
Happy Birthday Abby! You are so big and cute and I love your pigtails. Tell you mom we need to play soon.
Post a Comment