CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun night tonight. I was a bit worried earlier today because it rained (after being dry for over a week) and I wasn't sure if it would continue through the evening. Well, it stopped. It was still wet outside, but it wasn't very cold, which made for a very comfortable evening.

Jessie had plans with her friends and left before the other kids were completely ready, so we only have this single photo of her. She was Hermione Granger from Harry Potter, if you couldn't tell...

As you can see, Abby actually wore her tu-tu. I guess she saw that everyone else was dressing up and decided it was o.k. She was very cute trick-or-treating. At every house she would say "treat", then "aye-you" for thank-you, then a very big "BYE".

The boys doing their impression of zombie rappers.

I even wore a silly red wig and tall hat for fun! Sometimes I feel like people are going to think I only have three children since it's so often that Jessie isn't around when we take photos!

I hope you all had a fun and safe night, too!!

1 comment:

Kammy T said...

Great costumes! Abby looks adorable in the tutu, I love her pigtails. I wish I had seen you in your hat and wig!