CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Entertainment...

Abby loves to color and write or "wrie" as she calls it. She holds her crayons, pencils, pens, markers, etc. perfectly and with more precision than I've seen with lots of 5 year olds. Will she end up being an artist??...who knows.

This is the no-sew tutu that I made for Abby's Halloween costume last night. It's hard to tell, but it's light pink, fuschia, and white. Unfortunately, Abby wants nothing to do with it (thus I had to convince a different model for the photo). I'm hoping she'll warm up to it by Halloween night!
This afternoon the boys and I were looking at all the blog links that I have on my blog as well as our old blog photos. It was fun to see how much the kids have grown in the last two years that I've been blogging. Wow! Have I really been doing it for so long? You'd think I'd be so much more creative by now... Anyway, since everyone else has video clips on their blogs, the boys begged me to post videos of them "breakdancing". So, here they are. Free entertainment! First, Josh...then, Ben.


4 comments:

Katina Humen said...

Is break dancing back in style?? Or did it never go out of style? What music do you listen to when you break dance? They don't break dance on Dancing with the Stars do they?
You should teach them the disco we used to dance to from the late 70's....it's much easier on the joints!!

Katina Humen said...

One more questions....how is your house so clean with 4 kids?? You even have light color carpets!

Cherie said...

They actually don't listen to any music...I'm not even really sure why they know about break dancing! Do you actually think that I would take a video with my house looking like a mess? Of course we cleaned up before hand! BUT with our light carpet in the living room, there are rules like no shoes, drinks or wet/sticky food in that room.

acl said...

Those are some sweet moves Josh and Ben - when can we get together so you can teach ian?