This past Thursday we went to Lake Wenatchee (that's where Mike and the boys went for their father-son campout) to go camping. Since we had never gone camping as an entire family before, we only went for one night. All went well, so next time we'll go for two or three nights. Anyway, the weather was great and we had a good time.
Ben and Abby enjoying one of our tents.

2 comments:
Nicholas was looking over my shoulder at your camping pictures, he said he wanted to go camping with you. I am all for it because my camping days ended with my Army stint!! Plus I would be freaking out if my kids were on those huge rocks!! So we will buy a him ticket out there next time you camp and he can join you!
I hope as your kids get older you'll learn to relax a bit, otherwise you're kids are going to have no fun or you're going to have a heart attack; one or the other! I'm not talking about the camping but the climbing on the rocks...
Post a Comment