The Easter Bunny visited our house on Saturday this year. He must have known that we had church first thing in the morning Sunday and it would be hard to get the kids ready with all the goodies and fun. It was a big help! He hid a bunch of plastic eggs around the house, too, which the kids all had fun finding. Sunday, I didn't get a chance to get photos of the kids before church. By the time I tried doing it after Abby's nap, she was in a bad mood and wasn't cooperating very well. She would not sit with Jessie, Ben, and Josh, and she wouldn't put down her sippy cup. So, we got an o.k. photo of the 3 older kids together and then one of all the kids + Mom and a sippy cup. I guess it's better than nothing!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter
The Easter Bunny visited our house on Saturday this year. He must have known that we had church first thing in the morning Sunday and it would be hard to get the kids ready with all the goodies and fun. It was a big help! He hid a bunch of plastic eggs around the house, too, which the kids all had fun finding. Sunday, I didn't get a chance to get photos of the kids before church. By the time I tried doing it after Abby's nap, she was in a bad mood and wasn't cooperating very well. She would not sit with Jessie, Ben, and Josh, and she wouldn't put down her sippy cup. So, we got an o.k. photo of the 3 older kids together and then one of all the kids + Mom and a sippy cup. I guess it's better than nothing!

The Easter Bunny visited our house on Saturday this year. He must have known that we had church first thing in the morning Sunday and it would be hard to get the kids ready with all the goodies and fun. It was a big help! He hid a bunch of plastic eggs around the house, too, which the kids all had fun finding. Sunday, I didn't get a chance to get photos of the kids before church. By the time I tried doing it after Abby's nap, she was in a bad mood and wasn't cooperating very well. She would not sit with Jessie, Ben, and Josh, and she wouldn't put down her sippy cup. So, we got an o.k. photo of the 3 older kids together and then one of all the kids + Mom and a sippy cup. I guess it's better than nothing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment