CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 04, 2008







So, today was Abby's 1st Birthday. Wow this year flew by! I think Jessie, Ben, and Josh were more excited for her birthday than she was (I still don't think she knows what was going on today!) Our day went well. Nothing out of the ordinary until dinner time when we gave Abby a piece of cake with a candle on it. She didn't want to blow out the candle, so Josh helped. Then she got to eat the cake and a little bit of vanilla ice cream. Later in the evening she opened her presents from us and from her Grandma and Grampy D. Here are some of the photos from her day.

About 7:30 a.m. Ben insisted on a photo. At least Abby thought it was funny!
A cold, dry walk with Josh before lunch.
Cake and ice cream.


Then presents. She had lots of help!
Abby loves to do things with her feet. Here she is playing her new keyboard with them.

These are some cute photos of Abby yesterday. She decided that she could walk a few steps between Mike and I for the first time. She did it several times (unfortunately we didn't get any photos of that). She is such a character!


1 comment:

acl said...

I can't believe abby is one she is so cute, she looks just like josh in some of her pictures - is that true or am I crazy? Also, I am such a bad cousin - we need to get together soon.