CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Playing at the Park

The kids had Monday off from school to observe Martin Luther King Day. It's been clear and cold here all week, which I love! I'd much rather the cold than the dreary, wet rain. We went over to the park in the afternoon to play. Unfortunately, there are no photos of Jessie, because just as we were heading out, her friend called so she went over there to play instead.

Here is Ben working on his skateboarding tricks with the new ramp he got for Christmas.
Ben again...
At first, Abby was content watching in the stroller where she could be cozy warm.
Josh playing "hockey".
Who can resist such a sweet face?
Once we started playing basketball, I couldn't keep Abby happy in the stroller. I let her out where she happily crawled around chasing the basketball. Her socks kept falling off, though, since I hadn't put any shoes on her and she crawled so fast and much that she wore a hole in the end of her mitten. She didn't mind and loved every minute of it. I'm hoping her love of the basketball will stay with her as she grows up!






No comments: