skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Misc.These are just some random photos from the last month... (I promise I do not love my daughter, Abby, any more than my other children. BUT as a baby, she is growing and developing much more quickly than the rest of the kids, thus I tend to take more photos of her...)Abby, looking too cute in her little hat, though it took several photos to actually capture it on her head since she wanted to play with it instead of wear it.
Abby has been standing herself up on everything. She even crawled half-way up our stairs the other day. She is developing as she should, but sometimes it would be nice for her to slow down a bit. My baby is growing up too fast!!!
At the beginning of November, Josh, Abby, and I drove about 1 hr. 15 min. south to Bonney Lake to visit my cousin Amy, her son Ian, and her mom (Aunt Kathy) was visiting, too, because Amy was on bedrest. Here are Ian and Josh being silly cousins.
Ian was kind enough to let Josh drive his "Bunda" (battery powered tractor). He loved it and Abby even got in on the action. Thanks, Ian!
No comments:
Post a Comment