CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

It's A Girl!!

Well, I'm finally 20 weeks and had my ultra sound today. The baby looks healthy (as far as the ultra sound tech would say) and we got a good look and found out we are having a girl. Jessie is very excited to finally have a sister. Ben was a little sad, but I think he'll love her bunches once she's born. Josh doesn't have much of a concept of baby, except that Mom's belly keeps getting bigger... We got lucky today because they are testing a new machine and it does 3-D images. Usually when women go in for 3-D ultra sounds, they are a lot further along in their pregnancy so the baby has more fatty tissue below their skin and you can make out their facial features better. I think these are still amazing, though!


This one is harder to see the facial features. The bumps on her face are pieces of umbilical cord floating around and getting in the way of the ultra sound. We get a great view of her arms and hands, though!

3 comments:

acl said...

She is so pretty already - i can't wait to meet her!

Katina Humen said...

We had the 3D ultrasound done as well - AMAZING isn't!!!
congratulations on a little girl I hope you continue to have an esy pregnancy!! I am so happy for you - I can only imagine how happy Jessie is too to have a little sister!!

Kathy Clay said...

Cherie that is wonderful news about another girl. Usually I'm more in favor of boys since I'm outnumbered, but a girl will fit perfectly in your family. Thanks for letting us know.
Uncle Marc